BYINTEK UFO P10 Portable Smart Home Theater
Free shipping on all orders overs!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
BYINTEK UFO P10 -Pocket Projector for Iphone Smartphone
Share the fun of the movie together
BYINTEK Brand is in Projector’s Heart and Body
BYINTEK is on Projector Body/Rating label. It is Real Brand . Same as described
Fake Brand=No Brand on Projector Body/Rating label. Not same as described. So Keep an eye !
Throw Ratio: 1.21: 1
Max 150inch, 9 times larger than 50inch TV
Built-in 2.4G/5G Wifi ,Bluetooth 4.0, support download APP,online movies,play games
The H3S Engine .0.3inch EM Off-Axis Technology
It supports external power bank (5V/3A at least).
UFO P10 Smart projector -not only a project but a craft more!
Mini Projector x1
Power adapter x1
IR remote control x1
User manual x1
How to turn on the projector ?
First, the projector needs to be charged. If the battery is very low, it cannot be turned on. Then press and hold the power button until the projector has light output.
How to connect to a laptop?
How to use the projector correctly?
● The projector has a lithium battery inside. When it is fully charged, please remember to disconnect the power cord when not in use. Do not overcharge for a long time. Improper use will shorten battery life.
How to use the remote control correctly?
● The remote control receiver of the projector is in front of the projector. When operating the remote control, aim at the front of the projector instead of the projection screen.
Note the use of the projector.
● The projector’s radiator air inlet is at the bottom of the projector. When using the projector, do not block the bottom of the projector.
How to operate iphone wireless display to projector？
1. Set the projector and iPhone to connect to the same wifi.
(If there is no wifi network, you can also directly open the hotspot of the iPhone, set the projector’s WiFi connection to the ihpone hotspot)
2. Find “Happy cast APP” on the projector screen and click on this app.
3. Then slide up from the bottom of the iPhone screen ， find “airplay” or “Screen mirroring” ，Search and connect the projector device. The operation is successful.
How to operate Android smartphone wireless display to projector
1. Turn on the projector’s wifi
2. Find “wifi display” on the projector screen and click to open this application.
3. Then find the options for the screen mirroring function in the settings menu of the Android phone (for example, wifi-display, WANLAN -display, screen mirroring, Multi-screen, miracast, etc. If your phone does not have these features, your phone does not Support wireless mirroring), search for and connect to the projector device.
4. The projector screen will display whether the device is connected, click accept, the operation is successful.
How to use the tripod?
● The spread of its feet is adjustable. Adjust the limit screw upwards. The stent foot will expand more widely. This way you can fix the projector.
|Home Theater Projector||
Smart Pocket Projector
Wireless connect with Bluetooth Speaker
For Iphone Smart Android Tablet Mobile Phone
USB TF HD-in
|Support Max Resolution||
|LED Long life 20,000hours||
10year if use 4hours per day-No future cost
|Time to market||
Connect smart phone by Wifi and by charging cable
|Europe CE RoHs Standard||
|USA FCC Standard||